Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pinterest and It's Uses in the Classroom

What can I say about Pinterest that you do not already know.  IT IS AWESOME!  It has been incredibly helpful in finding amazing lessons that get my students out of their seats and involved.  I have already used several ideas that I have pinned in the classroom, and I have several more on planned on my calendar.  The best thing about Pinterest for me is that it is easy.  I can surf for ideas while catching up on other things, or simply watching television.  It allows me to be multitasking and not feel like I am wasting time.  I have also been able to find some very interesting ideas that I would have never come up with on my own, and Pinterest allows me to keep all of my ideas for use now or later in one organized place.  I have been able to make a board for every aspect of my class, and utilize all of my pinned ideas to the fullest extent.  I have had more fun working on Pinterest thus far than any other teaching tool I have used. 

Mrs. Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment