Friday, January 25, 2013

Delicious Experience, No pun intended...

I like the idea of the Delicious accounts, but I am already severally addicted to Pinterest.   From what I can tell, Delicious is similar to Pinterest in that they are both considered social bookmarking accounts.  One of my concerns is having my name pop up on google searches. I am strict with myself about what I allow my students to be able to find.  I do love having a new way to search and save possible interactive lessons for my students.  I do occasionally surf the web without the use of Pinterest and come across sites I would like to keep track of.  I see myself using my Delicious account for logging and keeping track of pictures and visual aides I find and want to use in the classroom.  I find that my students respond well to visuals such as pictures and videos, and I will most likely use my account to fit this need.  I will definitely be keeping the accounts I have created for ECAP, and will discover where I can use them in the classroom.

Mrs. Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment